Top 10 Cabinet Considerations
Remodeling your kitchen or bathroom is a substantial investment in your home, and should be designed and installed by a professional with access to high quality materials. Perhaps one of the most costly (and necessary) components of a kitchen or bathroom renovation is cabinetry. Base cabinets, upper cabinets, pantry cabinets, vanity cabinets, trim pieces, and custom appliance panels – it can all add up quickly. That’s why it’s critical for this large purchase to be made with a reliable manufacturer whose product will be aesthetically pleasing, functional, and hold up over time.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 cabinet considerations to keep in mind when remodeling your kitchen or bathroom. If your cabinet manufacturer isn’t meeting these requirements, it may be time to reconsider.
1. Frameless construction for easy access & maximum storage capacity
2. Full extension, self-closing drawers, fully captured bottoms with dovetail corner construction
3. Self-closing doors supplied with door limiters where required
4. Durable, factory applied finishes
5. Lifetime warranty on hinges & drawer glides
6. Access to a wide selection of door styles, species & finishes with appropriate trims available
7. The ability to widely customize cabinet dimensions
8. Manufactured & finished in state of the art facilities to ensure durability & consistent fit & finish
9. Longstanding relationship between the cabinet manufacturer & the kitchen design/remodeling company
10. AMERICAN MADE!!!!
For our main cabinet line, we choose to work with Ultracraft Cabinetry in our projects because they not only meet, but exceed, these expectations. Kitchen and Bath Design + Construction is here to help make all your cabinetry dreams come true – give us a call today to discuss your next remodeling project.